lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Sunday, January 07, 2007

It has been forever sent I wrote, no excuse just life got busy..I've been sewing, crafting and teaching...also trying hard to be a good partner in life to my wife. I am going to try to start posting again but not give myself the expectation of daily, just once or twice a week.
The new year is starting well, I have been off work for 2 weeks and I am ready to go back, not to my kinders for for 9 days with 6th grade. They make me appreciate my kinders!
We went to Monterey for 3 days, enjoyed the ocean and the rain. We had to do something comprimse spending 6 days together, 3 of them in a hotel room. we are making an effort to be patient and do more for each other and to get out of ourselves more. It is nice!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home