lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Friday, September 29, 2006




Sometimes we have to be pushed to enjoy the beauty of the world. these are pictures are my child in Hawaii who has found the love of scuba diving. I think there is a message in this though. I will just sit at home and think about what I would like to do, sometimes I need to be pushed off the boat to get on with life. One example is that it took a divorce to make me get my BA and credential. It took the fact that everyone but me in my family had a MA for me to finish my degree. I don't usually need a puch to finish something in my craft room but simple things like paying bills or making calls I need to be shoved not pushed. Why is that? I am organized and everything is done on time or early at work but not at home. go figure!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home