lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Thursday, September 21, 2006

everytime I sign on it says scheduled outage at 4pm, (I always seem to log on about 4ish lately)
What would it be like to schedule our own outage time? There are times I would love to tell people I am having a scheduled outage on Wed. from 1-9pm please do not disturb me, as I will not be functioning. I know I kinda do it already but I don't schedule it. The work schedules that time with when vacation time is ... but it doesn't always fit my time. I think the worst part is that I don't always know what to do with my time, at least for the first part of the vacation. I am reading The Mermaids Chair and just finished another one about a woman making changes in her life...major changes...I think this scares me too. Am I ready to make some changes? Do I want to change? If I could change what would I change? Sometimes I wonder if I know who I am and what do I want out of life.
Last week I was asked if I could spend hours in my "room" just doing? the answer is yes I enjoy just putzing, creating, or just touching and messing with the objects in my room. I have now moved the computer in here, if I had a bed in here it would be trouble!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home