lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

unfortuantely due to technical difficulties there are no pictures!
How I spent my weekend!
the picture of the room is my favorite room in the whole house, my room. It has all my stuff in it. but more importantly it allows me to be creative, to have what I need all in one place and a work space on top of it. Until Friday night it had carpet in it, the pulling up of the carpet isn't hard it was the getting things out and then replacing it all. OOOOH but my butt muscles hurt. Saturday I scrubbed floors, patio etc. then in the afternoon for a deverision I helped my sister turn herself into a coconut tree. From the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, one of my favorite alphabet boooks. Sunday was more work, hanging shelves. scraping paint and painting eves, painting trim and whatever else my wife could find for me to do. I am on vacation now for 2 weeks, I will need to rest to get ready for my wife's next inspiration of what to do for the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home