lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Thursday, September 14, 2006


this is a picture in my friends back garden, a mural on the fence. Very nice and serene, and it doesn't need watering, pruning or weeding. If I had a flat surface I would do this to my fence.
I have been learning more about myself this week. I love teaching kindergarten. I have been working with 6th graders for 2 weeks. They wear me out, they giggle..non-stop and that is the boys! I spend a lot of time with math. Today was fractions. Guess how I spent lunch? Reviewing basic fraction information. I do best with little ones, I would rather have tears than attitude. I am earning my pay this week.

Today on my way home from school I realized what the day was...The 14th. OOOppps we forgot our anniversary, the 14th one. I called my love and said Happy A, she forgot too. Our life has been very busy this week and dealing with all the emotions kinda put things in perspective. We are just grateful for what we have on a day to day basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home