lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Saturday, September 23, 2006

HElp! I am sitting here waiting for friends to show up to go on a picnnic, it is now 11:18 and we were suppose to leave at 10:30. I don't do well with waiting, esp. since we are going to the mountains 2 hours away. I eat lunch at 12:00, but the real issue is letting go and not be tied to a time line. I know they are always late, but usually only 30 min. (Originally we were meeting at 10!) I just need to breathe and relax and let go of expectations!!!!!!!!! tHIS IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME. I get up at 7 and don't stop moving until 10 or 11pm. I hate being ADHD sometimes. There are times when it is a blessing! OK take a deep breath and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home