lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Saturday, October 14, 2006



THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE, AND THE PICTURE JUST KINDA TELLS A PART OF IT! MY STUDENTS LOVE HALLOWEEN AND AND THE FUN STUFF THAT GOES WITH IT. I LOVE TEACHING IT BECAUSE THE KIDS BUY INTO THE IDEA OF FUN AND FANTASY. OF COURSE IT ALL MEANS EXTRA ENERGY ON MY PART BUT IT IS SOOO WORTH IT WHEN THEY LEARN.

Also on Friday we had a carnival at school, but only for the kids that earned it. It was so great to be able to let the kids just run from activity without a lot of parents around or the trouble maker kids who can't control themselves. They had so much fun choosing what they wanted to do and when they wanted to do it. I think I painted the face of almost the entire 1,2,& 3rd grade!. We painted nonstop from 3:30 to 5:20!

I also made a big leap into the tech world. I bought an ipod nano. it is beautiful now I just have to figure out how to download on it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home