lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Ok I admint it it is time for me to go back to work I am now making pillowcases for #1's new room. She has a shocking pink quilt and brite blue floors and drapes!
Back to words, I am going to make it a process for me to work on...think about words before I speak. I do very well at the beginning of a school year with the new ones, but get grumpier by the end of the year. I have one month left with them and I want it to be positive. I have been away long enough to see them with new eyes. Not only do I have to use this with the kids but also with the staff. I need to remember that they are all tired, stressed and grumpy. I have had 5 weeks off they haven't. It is time to be positive and not get sucked into the drama!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home