lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WHAT'S IN A NAME?
Last night I was watching Law & Order. they were dealing with pedophiles on line. I was watching and listening to the names of the bad guys. They sound innocent, playful etc. basically they are names that try to describe what they want who who they are (kinda) It made me think of my on line names. the first name I had and still use varations of is 8 years old, patticakes. I chose that mainly because of my love of kids and hopefully my playful spirit I have. When hotbot went out I had to add numbers since MY name was taken at hotmail. I look at it now and wonder do people think I am a pervert wanting to prey on kids? of course here patticakes was again taken so I added lesbo to the front. that defintely identifies my sexual orientation.
my daughters first name was fox something ( she was head cheeleader for the Foxes) thus her name...I thought people might think she thought she was a fox. I know when I read names I label them from that name, afterall we choose these names not someone else, so they should be all telling about our personalitities. I wonder if that will someday, if it isn't already, a field of study in anthropology or psychology?
enough thoguhts for the day. i've been up since 5 so my day is trucking on

1 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2006 5:22 AM, Blogger Gary said…

    I think your online name certainly catches attention but I suspect that more than anything it probably just makes people curious to know more about you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home