lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Wednesday, May 03, 2006



well I went back to work this week to subb for a few days after finishing the kitchen
I am have so inovlved with the house I have forggoten the outside world exists
I found out on Monday when I showed up to teach and only 7 children were there out of 20. Of course this was good since 67% of the kids were out that day. I had forgotten that it was the immigration walk out. I teach at a predominately hispanic school, not all are illegals but some are. One aspect I found out about the propsed law was that as a teacher I could be prosecuted for teaching illegals. How can it be wrong to teach children how to read, write and respect others. I am sure that if it comes down to it I will keep teaching. I believe in following the law but some laws are meant to be broke!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home