lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Hey when did I move to Oregon?
actually I love a day like this, the week has been very long and today is stay home read a book and just veg...after I do the dinner thing.
today I am trying something new...it's a new service where you choose the menu they prep it then you go assemble it and voile you have 6 dinners for 6 prepped and ready to go

I don't mind cooking but I hate figuring out what to cook and then having to go buy what I need someone has done the icky part...so tonight it is Swiss crepes with Chicken and bacon or greek baked chicken or articoke & spinach quiche or lemon garlis chicken bake...how does a girl decide?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home