lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sad day today...8 weeks ago one of my student's father was diagnosed with terminal cancer...27 father of a 5 year old and a new baby due anytime now...died today. I am so grateful for my life and my family. we are all in good health and live good lives.
When I found out 4 weeks ago I found all the pictures I had of father and son (he came to all the functions and the day before he was diagnosed J was student of the month) I printed them up for father and son. I would always ask J how he was doing, how was his dad etc....it doesn't seem enough the next few weeks will be hard..I will have to talk to the class but will wait and get advice..tonight I just grieve

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home