lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Monday, February 13, 2006

wow it's been a while since I last blagged...had a wedding, had to help #3 make flight reservations to Europe, Vegas etc. (ah the life of the single girl) made valentines, planned a wedding shower and stressed over the boy. He is not calling suppose to go to Bulgaria today but don't know if he did...he's avoiding us since the supposed sucicide attempt and now he isn't making car payments that his mother co-signed for there is extra stress in the family. I resent the fact that he is not communicating with us...plus I am working a 2nd job now to pay for a truck I don't even have...we don't even know where it is. we are not happy about it, the good thing about all this is his mother is finally admitting that his addictions are probably more intense than we thought. he smokes pot daily (this one we know) drinks (doesn't admit how much) and who knows what else he does. We have co'd him forever I hope this helps his mom see what he is at this point in his life. We love him he is our son but he affects our life greatly. I pray he doesn't do something stupid in bulgaria and get busted, it would kill his mom. He will have to live with his choices. ah well vented enough I wish he were little again so we could have a sembleance of influence over him.

4 Comments:

  • At February 13, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Kinda like my brother-in-law.

    Big hugs coming your way! And here I thought I was stressed!

     
  • At February 13, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    Hopefully he will find himself. Sometimes it takes longer for some than for others. Sotty you're having to go through this.

     
  • At February 14, 2006 2:31 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Stay strong, perhaps treat youself to a special massage :)

     
  • At February 14, 2006 6:44 AM, Blogger lesbopatticakes said…

    thanks, I spent the day with my sisters and dad, beating him at cribbage (he thinks he's the master at 85) walking along the river...gave Jo and I time to be seperated to do our own mental time we've let go and pray he will us the knowledge we have shown him through our actions...plus did our taxes and yesterday and Yes there is a god

     

Post a Comment

<< Home