lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hey can we run away with you? we're packed!
well I have been up for 3 hours since I got the first phone call from my son, again he was threatening suicide. we thought he had gotten past this. His mother is in Vegas for work so I had to call her, what fun that was. He has demons that eat at him. I love him but I am not equipped to handle this. The last time he lived with us and I called the police. They took him to Mental Health, he was out in an hour! This time he was out in an hour and a half! I hope they keep him longer this time. He needs help beyond Zoloft, we can't give it to him. And they gave him more zooloft! ! Ok I have ranted and rved hopefully that has helped it is time for the alarm to go off...whippe 3 hours of sleep to teach on!!!! Thank goodness for drafts, I was full of anger when I wrote the post and I deleted most of it. It is Friday night and the red is current. He is back at work and doing quite well. These are wake-up calls for him. Thank goodness it happend here he goes to Bulgaria next week. I hope he quits drinking. You know parenting never ends if they had told us kids were like this would we have had them? Hey wait I didn't birth this one! I thought when they moved out it was easier. oh well ya gotta love them...things are better today and he is getting some help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home