lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Happy sunny day, I am pushing the need for color and spring
I did not grow these...Trader Joes people did...but I put them in water!

It has been foggy here a lot and it makes me need color and life in my home. I have the indoor house plants but today I need more than green.

Tomorrow is my last week day at home, then it is back to work. I love my job and can't wait to be with the munchkins. the only problem is I found out I have to share my room in the afternoon with 32 kids. this frustrates me as I was told it would not happen. I move to a new classroom every month. this is stressful at times but I was willing to try it. One classroom I go into is a Spanish speaking room so everything is in spanish. I adjust to that. I take everything down and put it back up every month etc. etc. I don't think I will be willing to do this next year. It is not fair to the kids or physically to me. It is hard on my body to move all the time. My saving grace I love my job! I have bitched now so I can go on with my life. thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home