lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

good morning, been off for a few days spending time with family and friends
I was still in bed reading, my rational is that if I am in bed reading I can keep the heat at 60 and therefore keep the bills down, plus the dogs love to snuggle next to me in bed. the doorbell rang...power company coming to tell me that power is going to be off this afternoon so decided I better get my act together if I plan on blogging today
I was watching regis and kelly today and was feeling pretty shallow...like they talk about nothing and get paid big bucks for it...why??? then they have this big thing for next month where you can win a trip to anywhere in the world you wnat to go to...that defintely put me in a quander...where would I go to? who would I take???? my first thought would be Hawaii to see my kid and take the fmaily with me...but that sounds blase...ok where next?? alaska, too cold right now...okokok thnik OUT of the box...this from the woman who in her 20's would qalk off the job pack everything in to the VW and just move somewhere like a ski resort or to the ocean without batting an eye...I need to think aobut this one just a little more...I thought NY<>

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home