lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Friday, January 06, 2006


Today I realized I have not left my house for 3 days and I wouldn't leave it for another 3 except I have commitments I can't get out of. It's not like my house is warm and toasty and I have lots to do. I sit around keeping the house at 63 degrees, (menopause has been wonderful for the heating bill) and I watch movies or TV and read either books or blogs. I guess I am totally enjoying my vacation. I really could be a hermit if I stayed on line periodically and had books to read. I have the dogs to keep me company and my wife comes home every night, what else could a girl want. I talk to my children almost daily. The reality of it is I really do't want to feel too much or think even. I have done all my report cards and worte a full page about each child, so when I go back to work that much will be done.
my #2 child is going to Hawaii to visit her twin tomorrow. I am so excited for the 2 of them, #3 is treating #2 to all kinds of special trips etc. I can't believe what my children do and the courage they have to do it. I always live on the cautious side of life. I used to be a big risk taker, now I don't even leave the house if I don't have to. I hope my children never lose the ability to be spontaneous and have the courage to try new things.
so today do I ramble do I clean house do I watch a movie do I play with the dogs do i reheat last nights pizza for dinner do I do I do I do??????

1 Comments:

  • At January 07, 2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Gary said…

    I'm not much of a risk taker either, but I wish I was. it's good that you are encouraging your children to be risk takers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home