lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ah what a wonderful day, the wife is gone my bloodsugar is in the 90"s so I was willing to go get bloodwork done...gotta be in control at all times huh? Took a long long bath and had Sammy the baby watching me the whole time...it is disconcerning to be trying to relax in the tub with those big brown eyes staring at you...I tdon't think he's ever seen a woman take a bath before. I'm just grateful he didn't jump in, having a pug in the tub is not my idea of relaxing. I finished my book (all 800 pages of it) and totally enjoyed the peace and quiet of the house.. who says life isn't good?

1 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2005 6:34 AM, Blogger Calvin said…

    hey there! thanks for dropping by! that sounds very relaxing, chilling in the tub with a good book! and maybe a glass of wine too!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home