lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The anti-tag
I outright stole this from
Paul, who is too polite to tag...
Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog to the #5 spot.
Not So Silent
Lucidity
Life Isn't Fair
6 Million Dollar Blog
News Gossip and Lies
lesbopatticakes
Next: Select 5 new friends to piss off.
I'm not a tagger, but if you would like to do it just let me know in my comments we will all go over and check it out!

What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I had finally made the commitment to live with my partner and her son age 13 or 14 depending on the time of the year. I was also going to school full time finishing my Bachelors Degree. I saw my children ages 15, 14, 14 at summer and had high phone bills talking to them. It had been 10 years since my mothers death. I had 12 years soberity.

Five years ago: The kids were 20, 19, 19,
The eldest was living in Reno for a change of pace, one twin was in San Diego living on her own with a roommate and the other on the east coast, building houses with Ameri-corps.(yes for those of you who notice these are Addicts children also)
I had finished my Masters degree and was teaching special ed. I was living with my partner and our son in San Diego.

What were you doing 1 year ago?. Eldest daughter just graduated college with honors, as is one twin, who just bought her first home, all alone at the age of 24. Other twin was working for a cruise line, and living back in Hawaii. My partner and I bought our first home in Modesto (just 3 months before the kid bought hers) and living with our 2 dogs (AKA the boys) I was teaching 2nd grade and loving being back in the classroom. Enjoying being close to family and still missing my own daughters terribly. the son is still in SD 21years of soberity

Five snacks you enjoy:
1breads
2 chocolate can't have any
3 cake can't have this either
4 Ritz Crisps
5 nuts preferably chashews and pistachios

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
song of the soul by Chris Williamson...if I could only have one song in my life this ould be it
this is embrassing all the other songs I know the words to are childrens music and old hymns and christmas carols I sing a mean Itsy bitsy Spider

things you would do if you were a millionaire:(Well a million isn't enough, let's pretend like it's says several million, OK?)
1pay off student loans
2create a school that helps low income children be exposed to the world and what it has to offer and deals with socio-emotional issues as well as academic
3 create trust funds for the kids but ones they had to earn and not be given to so they understand the work ethic (they already do so help just give them some cash!)
4 take my wife on a long slow vacation she deserves it

Five bad habits:
1food that is bad for you
2 biting my nails
3 scratching
4procarastining (spelling)
5 advoidance of negative things

Five things you like doing:
1reading
2 collaging
3 trying new art things
4 wataching tv
5 baking bread cookies etc
.
Five things you would never wear again:
1 high heels
2mini skirts
3 halter tops mid drifts
4. things that cling to the body (thatt's a scary thought)
5 bikinis

Five favorite toys:
1 my dogs
2pencils and papers
3 dirt
4the computer
5 my camera

. If you are so inclined, help yourself!.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home