lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Friday, December 16, 2005

Yahoo school is out!
I don't have to deal with attitudes (other teachers not the kids)
It's not like I don't love my job I am just ready for a break. Every month I move to a new classroom. this means I have to pack up all my shit and go to another room. I was only in the last room 3 weeks and I had shit everywhere. Where does it come from? I am looking forwrad to the next few weeks home under a blanket snuggled with the "boys" and reading. It's too cold to go anywhere and too broke to buy anything and I see the doctor next week so I can't eat anything...ahh for sleep and books.

2 Comments:

  • At December 17, 2005 2:59 PM, Blogger lesbopatticakes said…

    I agree in fact I think everyone needs some time for me I am excited that Misty is going to Hawaii and that all three girls plan to go to tahoe for the wedding in july

     
  • At December 17, 2005 5:35 PM, Blogger lesbopatticakes said…

    my neice who lives in Omaha is gieeting married at Lake Tahoe so the majority of the family can attend
    I will be involved wtih all the doings I am sure as my fingers are crafty
    but I love doing instead of just sitting
    I too would love to meet you someday who knows maybe when one of my girls get married you will have to come to the wedding

     

Post a Comment

<< Home