lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Tuesday, January 03, 2006


I saw the sun today!!!!!!!! so did the dogs I kept losing them and would find them outside chasing each other in the yard. and contrary to popular opinion the pugs are smart enough to come in out of the rain.
This is the first offical day of my winter break (Christmas doesn't count everyone had it) I have spent the last few weeks sleeping, watching law and order marathons, monk and xena marathons...how much more excitement can a woman take? I take a shower only because my wife is coming home. I have also read some books, lots of them...got to recommend Daisey Maisey and Birds of a Feather...great post WWI book from a young womans point of view
I have spent a lot of time talking to my children on the phone...god bless the person who invented cell phones
have a great new year!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At January 03, 2006 10:38 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Hiya! You mean you ain't been seeing the sun in sunny California?? We're seeing too much sun here in Oklahoma, we're in some serious need of rain!

    Anyway, I noticed your link to my lurkers post, so I popped over to see your place. How have I been missing it???!?! Got ya bookmarked now...thanks so much for stopping by! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home