lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Wednesday, January 25, 2006



As this is my last day of vacation I am doing some blog browsing, I keep coming up with ones with food on them. I found a great idea on one of them. I am diabetic and try to watch my intake, but I love sweets. I found a great way to mint hot chocolate without sugar!
Add a mint tea bag to your hot chocolate and viola! mint hot cocoa! I love it my 2 favorite sweets in one.

sorry about the photo some days I can do it some days I can't

2 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger gorgeoux said…

    So you really liked the light mint hot chocolate? Great, that makes two of us!
    More about acting on my blog, in reply to your comment, and not @ all that negative :)
    Stopped by now to make sure you get my answer about Sofia in due time.
    I think your son is looking @ lots of fun. Greatest cultural shock Sofia can give him is the European culture shock. Believe me, I haven't met one single American not to fall in love with Bucharest, and I see no reason why Sofia couldn't deliver @ least as much.

     
  • At January 29, 2006 7:14 AM, Blogger gorgeoux said…

    BTW, you may also like this drink if you also are into coffee on top of chocolate. Though it has no mint :)
    As fot your son's thick clothes, I'm sure there'll be use for them. The shock brought by the cold may be bigger than that brought by Sofia.
    I checked HNT, 10x. It seems I don't need to join. Europeans are hardly having problems with celebrating one's half-nakedness daily :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home