lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Tuesday, February 21, 2006



well I was glad to go back to work, I worked way too hard this weekend. Took an 8 hour CPR/first-aid class...Got the cards so I can get my clear credential for work (I procrastinated for 5 years)
then I decided to refinish the kitchen cabinets, grateful the kitchen is small. We decided to do where you paint red then black, sand off some paint then wax or do something to them. I am getting old...I was in bed at 8 asleep by 8:20 and answering the phone at 9. I didn't have the heart to tell #3 that I was asleep so early. My back hurts today but damn the cabinets are coming along. Tonight hinges and knobs. Next the upper cabinets, then the walls then the floor (new wood one) then on to ripping carpet out of the house!
help the fool who thinks she can do anything!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home