lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Patrick's Day
I had a great day today. I got to introduce my kiddos to the concept of St Patrick's day and what mischeiveous leprechauns do. I love watching the sense of wonder in their eyes when they learn the new things. when we found the pot of gold is was great...it wasn't until the end of the day that they realized it was chocolate coins. To be so young and innocent again.
My #3 is in town for a day or 2, it must be killing her to be home with the moms on a holiday and not out. We shop, eat and sleep when she is here. I enjoy her company a lot and miss having my kids close by. Last night we all went out to eat and the waiter asked if we were all sisters. Made the old ladies feel good and the youngster feel old! The waiter was embrassed when she said I was her mother!
Have a great weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home