lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Thursday, May 04, 2006


Well the wayward son finally called yesterday. T went to Bulgaria 3 months ago. Prior to that his mother cosigned for his truck loan. Long story short he went to Bulgaria left the truck for us to bring back here and quit making truck payments. We have made 5 payments as many as he has made, I work a 2nd job to make these large payments. He now wants his truck back for the summer while he is working on a new visa to go back. I don't care that he wants to go back to Europe, I care he thinks he can have the truck back. The good part of all this is that his mom (my wife) has realized that she never should have co-signed (esp without talking about it to me) and that he is irresponsible when it come to money. He has already turned in 2 vechiles he couldn't do payments on (he's only 24) We finally talked about it. I refuse to give him the truck until we have the money we put into the truck. Also until he pays his own insurance, and sets up automatic payments to cover the truck. I am tired of being his clean up crew. I hope his mom is too, it has effected our relationship more than once. He is a pot head with some major emotional issues...I believe it is called emo.
The good part it makes me grateful for my children and their attitude towards life. They are all three pretty responsible children I mean adults. I am very proud of them. #3 just got a raise is now paying all her bills (I was writing checks for her until she got her own computer on ship), she makes car payments and I get to drive it! #2 has been with the same company since 19 and has bought her own little house and car. this without the benefit of a college degree just lots of hard work and determination. #1 works 2 jobs, put herself through college and is doing well.
I thank Em for a lot of good modeling, I could not have done it without her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home