lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Addict tagged me to use the letter c come up with 10 words and tell what they mean to me. I had done this on word with cute little pictures but they didn't copy.

1. Children; the reason I go to work each day
2 color --crayons…love them they show my life what I need, crave and can achieve
3 comments: I always have one
4 content: how I am regarding most of my life now
5 chaos: how I do not miss it in my life, even though it is occuring right now with 3 dogs running through the house (I can handle that kind of chaos!)
6 can do: some of my favorite words in the world
7 commitment: to my wife, my family and my job
8 circus clown: sometimes I feel like I am juggling the world which happens to be a 3 ring circus
9 comfy: a comfy old shoe is how I describe my relationship with my wife…worn in comfortable won’t get rid of…a source of support and comfort
10 caution: I need to do it more sometimes and less at others I haven’t learned how to balance this one


aDDICT i TALKED TO #1 TODAY SHE IS OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE HER I guess this is good for her!

2 Comments:

  • At May 08, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    I think caution is something no one ever really learns to balance, because there are just too many unknowns in this world.

    Glad you are content. I can honestly say I am too. I wish everyone could be.

     
  • At May 09, 2006 10:06 AM, Blogger lesbopatticakes said…

    you know Gary I too wish everyone could be content but it's something yuo learn to appreciate by being miserble first

     

Post a Comment

<< Home