lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Monday, May 22, 2006


Saturday My family and I went to Woodside near Half Moon Bay (below SF) to Filoli national Trust. It was beautiful

the gardens were outstanding. It had rained the night before so the air was crisp and clear. The flowers all had water droplets on them it was a beautiful day. The garden is not elaborate but has some simplicity to it that makes it beautiful. There was a rose garden, a woodland garden that made you feel like little fairies would just pop out at you if you looked closely. There was a celctic know made from bushes. One of the best parts was they are labeled, to help us plant named challenged people. Gary I am sure you would have enjoyed it.

I took about 30 pictures and none of them came out. I am hoping my sister's pictures did come out. I need to start saving for a new camera.

The down side was after going over the pass twice my sinuses got messed up on the up side I had a Dr appointment to discuss test results. I got meds to help with the sinuses and allergies.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home