lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Saturday, November 05, 2005

GUILT when does it ever quit..got up at 3:30 this am to take the kid to the airport so she could go back to work. She ran late..goal to leave at 4 left at 4:14 got to airport at 5:27. she ( the kid) could have made her flight was 4-5 min too late for her luggage to get to sf and United would not let her fly without her luggage. The most dangerous things in her suitcase was white shoes and cowboy belt buckle! but rules are rules and united does not bend.
I felt guilty that I did not push her to move faster (she is 24 and is always "just a few minutes" and now living near hawaii she has adopted hawaiian time just like Mexican time "manana" those are all her issues though. My guilt is my driving...i hate to drive esp in the dark, i have been binging on sugar and my sight is not as good as it could be so I drove slower than usual (actually that is the speed limit) so I dealt with quilt for a few hours
good news she is going to be on time and back to work when expected but without luggage. She does have the makeup with her though! I know the child well enough to know that she will have her luggage tonight. she can make things happen, she wasn't a front desk clerk for nothing...learned lots of negotating skills.
love ya kid miss ya lots already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home