lesbopatticakes

a woman learning life one day at a time just trying to stay out of my head on the way

Friday, November 04, 2005

well good morning, this all feels very wierd I should be at work but took the day off to spend with my daughter on her last day of vacation. Of course being 24 she's still asleep while my body has been up for hours. ahh the joys of youth. I have enjoyed the last few days with her. She splices me into her vacation so she can rest, do laundry and visit mom. I am the pit stop in my childrens lives. That is ok .
Yesterday we went to visit a shipmate friend of hers. I enjoyed it, it was very spontaneous and nice to see her with her peers. I have hit a point in my life where observing is good. The drive up there also gave me time to talk to her about my life, open up about things I haven't spoken of. My past that has remained shut to my family. It let her know a bit more about me and what it was like growing up in the 70's. heavens have a become a part of history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home